Collection and use of your personal information
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.sogein.eu collects the following information:
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site.
- Web page requests
- Referenced web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
www.sogein.eu collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be retained for up to 365 days after your account is closed. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you may be retained indefinitely.
How we use your information
www.sogein.eu may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the use of our Service.
- Manage your account. Your personal information may allow you access to multiple features of our Service that are available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract. Your personal information will be used in the development, execution, and performance of a contract to purchase products or services you have purchased through our Service.
- To contact you. So.Ge.In S.r.l. will contact you by e-mail, telephone, text message, or another form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates as necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. So.Ge.In S.r.l. will use non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- For other purposes. So.Ge.In S.r.l. will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing activities.
How we share your information
So.Ge.In S.r.l. will share your information, where appropriate, in the following situations:
- With your consent. So.Ge.In S.r.l. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Any third party with whom we share your information must disclose the purpose for which it intends to use your information. It must retain your information only for the duration disclosed at the time of requesting or receiving that information. The third party service provider must not collect, sell or further use your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons that include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
- Marketing Initiatives. Your information will be used to generate and send newsletters, e-mail marketing initiatives, advertisements and more.
- Enhancement of targeted advertising campaigns. So.Ge.In S.r.l. works with third-party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service violating the rights of third parties.
Cookies (Read more at the bottom of the page)
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow the main functionality of the website such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, such as with analytical cookies. These cookies cannot be used to directly identify a particular visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, e.g. content partners, banner networks. These cookies can be used by companies to profile visitors' interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information about the website, e.g. language, time zone, and advanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are being categorized.
The security of your information is important to us. www.sogein.eu uses a variety of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
So.Ge.In S.r.l. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this Web site, we encourage you to review the privacy practices of other Web sites with which you interact and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: So.Ge.In S.r.l.
Address: Via Bordigona, 11
Web site: www.sogein.eu